New technologies are exploding and you need help.
VR/AR/MR, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Blockchain – all of these new technologies allow us to invent more than ever before.
But building the world’s next killer application or platform requires a broad understanding across all of these fields and more.
But who has the budget for a high level CTO?When you’re a startup or early phase company trying to get an idea off the ground you dont have the budget for a high-level, experienced CTO, or you simply don’t need one full time.
What if you could just borrow a CTO?What if instead, you could just “borrow” a high-level CTO? Rent someone who drinks from the firehose of the bleeding edge and pokes their nose into every new technological advance in the industry, but only when you needed them?
CTO as a Service. A high-level CTO, only when you need one.That’s what CTO as a Service is all about. We bring the industry experience, deep networks and technical expertise when you need it, how you need it and for only as long as you need it.
One Single Consultant
White Papers + Technical Specs
- High level white papers
- Detailed technical writing
- Technical Spec documents
- Modular Design
- Ready for hand over to build team
- Technical Stack direction
- Development Process
- Development Team
- Infrastructure Requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Workshops on bleeding edge technologies
- Tailored for lay people and tech professionals
- Identification and screening of subject matter experts to deliver workshops on specific topics
- Team composition design
- Locating talent,
- Developer testing
- Prototype and PoC development
- Data architecture
- Database development
- Dev environment and build scripts
- Testing and integration
- Code reviews
- Api development
- Client development
- Devops & Infrastructure
- AWS / Elastic Beanstalk setup
- App store deployments
- General Advisory and support
- Ongoing support for developers
- Ongoing review of roadmap and keeping it up to date
- General advisory availability for leadership or direction questions (sounding board)
- Ongoing review with the leadership and team to keep things on track